Tuesday 19 May 2015

This is my Writing about Basket Ball,
I have used Capital letters at the start of each sentence and I have used strong verbs also I did each new action on a new line for my success criteria. Here is my piece of writing...

As I speedily skip,
I take a step and I get closer each second to the goal.
I dream of getting that bouncy ball in to the goal,
"Then I score"!
1\3 On the scoreboard
Crowd cheers loudly as we settle in to our possessions.
The whistle is squealing,
Ready to pass the ball to my team
As I see there steady eyes,
Yelling out "SUMMER PASS IT TO ME I’M FREE".

I raise the ball,
Ball swings about aiming for the goal
Defending people
Fly's
Shakes
Wobbles
and then
           and then
                      and then
"I SCORE"!
4\1 On the scoreboard.

No comments:

Post a Comment