Wednesday 27 May 2015

My Quick Wright

Here is my quick write photo we had to describe this photo and make a little story about whats happening and I also had to use complex sentences, opener sentences, interrupter sentences and serial sentences. So we had to put the comers in the proper place...

Before I jump, I don't look down, of course I don't worry except all these questions flowing through my mind. Should I be doing this? Is it dangerous? Then I run of time
before the whole cheer starts


and then
and then
and then
                                                                           

ManuelToribio-THE%20FLIGHT[1].jpgThe waves spring up when I fall into possession, I dump my head underneath then I swing my body to help push up. I take a deep breath and I am still alive.

No comments:

Post a Comment